Sunday, February 5, 2012

Barron Lake Road/Trail Hike


The hike Saturday went great.  It was mostly a road hike…with two very short sections of trail…more like cutting through a yard…but trail just the same.  Ron doubted that it was only 9.3 miles…due to the extra little loop that I added to his regular walking path around Barron Lake…but the “Map My Ride” program actually gave us a pretty accurate map and mileage rating.     

Charlie wasn’t able to join us this morning because he was sick…so he decided to pass on this hike.  Tyler decided to bring his BMX Bike along and switch back and forth between riding and walking.  It was pretty neat to see some of the tricks that he can do on that bike…Charlie and Nate would have enjoyed that.

The landscapes didn’t really call to me to take photos…but I snapped a few shots of things along the trail that caught my eye.  Hope you enjoy them.








No comments:

Post a Comment